:: a witchy weblog ::

5.31.2005

Dead in the water

Get this: the "provider" through which I purchased the domain for the e-zine now says that the domain expires June 29. So basically I paid $25 for a domain for two months. They want me to turn around and repurchase the domain through them for another $25 and they say that'll last a year.

I'm taking it as a sign that it's not supposed to happen. Sorry :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

How the hell can they do that? Do you have anything that says you are purchasing a year of domain? That totally sucks and yeah...I'd probably take it as a sign too. :(

10:51 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

I don't know but they're trying. The first charge was for domain transfer and now they want to charge me for renewing a domain I've had two months. I think they're sham artists myself. In any case, I could buy the domain through my existing provider for $6 less.

I'm working on another project that will be even better and far more worthwhile. I'll talk more about it later this month.

3:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home