Whew! All posted!
Although the dates are all different, the times on all the posts up until now will give you the hint that they were all posted around the same time. Yes, I finally got around to moving my witchy blog to its own URL.
The blog is not styled the same as "so anyway..." This weblog is more of an essay collection. It began as a collab and then the collab went sour (see the 8.03 post) and I've only done two pieces since then.
I think I'll probably be writing more often and writing shorter, lighter pieces. Something like "I'm considering getting a new athame for Samhain," which I am.
I do prefer to keep religious blog entries out of my regular blog, unless it's a general commentary. While my faith is intrinsic to who I am, I don't want to seem like I'm preaching at anyone or about anything. Ranting and raving? Yeah, that's fine. I also like the idea of rounding up all my written witchy thoughts and keeping them together and separate. Kind of like having my own witchy space in the house. Do I want my tools stashed in my underwear drawer? No. Well, it depends on your definition of "tool," I suppose. But that's another blog.
So I hope that you enjoy reading here (and at "so anyway...") and feel free to comment or reply in your own weblog and leave a link.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home