:: a witchy weblog ::

1.01.2005

We call it "redding up"

I'm going to spend some time today cleaning up my old supplies. I have incense that I don't know what scent it is. I have candles that are dusty. I'm replacing my gold/silver with red/green (the paint from the outside of the candles is getting near the wick and catching fire!). I have "temporary" items that have been my standbys for too long. I'm also thinking of a new athame. I've never been 100% happy with my athame and I think that of all tools, you should be happy with your athame. I'm thinking of this one.

I'm hoping we can relocate the witchy space to the blue room and out of the basement. I have a stool down there but ritual's not conducive to sitting on a stool. Sitting on the floor? That's good. Of course, if we're reloating the living room, I could put all my stuff in the old living room. Hrm...

I also need to clean out and organize my BOS. Cleaning up + organizing is called "redding up" in Pennsylvania. Don't know where that comes from. Could be a contraction of "ready up." So if I can get some of it done during New Year's Day, that would bode well for getting things back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home